Wednesday 4 May 2011

International Chick Lit Month

It is now just over three weeks to go until the official publication of 'Summer Loving' - squee! I'm feeling very excited and also just a teensy bit nervous as well (as I always do at this point!). 'Summer Loving' is the story of four girls who go on holiday to a Greek island, intending to have the most party-tastic two weeks of their lives...and let's just say it doesn't quite work out like that!
If you would like to pre-order a copy of 'Summer Loving' from Amazon (and I really hope you do!), click here.

Fittingly perhaps, May is also International Chick Lit Month. Hurrah! I am (as you might imagine) a huge fan of chick lit so a whole month celebrating the feisty heroines and witty writing that makes it (in my modest opinion) one of the freshest-feeling, most vibrant genres around, sounds like a fabulous idea. I was asked by Steph of Chick Lit Club to blog on the subject and my post - why chick lit has all the best heroines - can be read by clicking here.

Keep up to date with International Chick Lit Month throughout May 2011 via Chick Lit Club, Novelicious and Chick Lit Is Not Dead.

Happy reading!

No comments: